Admission Process : 2019-20
Regular (Admission 2019-20)
Applications for admission are invited for all Regular Undergraduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG), Diploma & Vocational Programs. Aspirants may choose following mode of admission as per applicability on their desired programs.
Mode of Admission:
- Admission State/National/University Entrance cum Scholarship Examination Basis: University conducts Entrance Examination i.e.- Joint National Entrance Examination (JNEE) or considers valid score card of National/State/different University recognized Entrance Examinations such as GATE/JEE/MAT/CAT/LSAT/CLAT etc. for admissions in various Medical, Technical and Professional Programs.
- Admission NEET Merit Basis: As per directions from Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, In AYUSH Programs i.e. BAMS and BHMS , seats are strictly filled in these programs through NEET merit basis. Candidates are required to appear in University Scholarship Examination (JNEE) for availing Scholarship only. .
- Admission Direct Merit Basis: In General Programs, seats are filled directly through the merit, based on the score of last qualifying Examination such as X/XII/Graduation Percentage or any score card percentile basis as per University notifications.
Admission Through Management/NRI Quota- Admission on few reserved seats of Management/NRI Quota for all programs as per University Notification.
Main Fee is applicable on all programs by taking admission on Management/NRI Quota.
Distance (Admission June 2018)
Program / Fee Details Distance Education for Men and Women Both Click Here
Research (Admission Jan 2019)
Admission Procedure for Research Programs
- The University will publish the admission notification detailing the number of seats available for the particular session in different research areas/subjects in the media or on the University website.
- The perspective candidate has to go through the admission notification and download the prospectus along with the application form and entrance exam form from the University website.
- After filling and submitting both the form along with the application fee the perspective candidate has to appear in an Entrance Examination has to conduct by the University online / offline.
- Candidate qualified in Entrance Examination has to appear in an interactive session (Interview or Group Discussion or Other method of Testing) in the University Campus.
- NET qualified and M.Phil candidates are NOT exempted from the entrance examination.
- Research Scholars whose selection is approved by the Controller of Admission and Examinations (on the basis of written examination & interactive session) will be provided a selection cum admission letter, enrollment number along with the research supervisor details.