University provides Financial Aid/Subsidy to the students to full fill their future dreams by taking admission in higher education despite their financial issues.
Students may easily avail financial aid/subsidy from Jayoti Vidyapeeth Wome University on the basis of their Academic Performance.
On the Basis of % in Last Qualifying Examination/University Scholarship Examination, The Subsidy would be less directly by the Student’s Main Fee.
Students secure 85% & Above Rs 15,000/- Every Year Subsidy of Main fee
Students secure above 75.1%-84.99% Rs. 10000/- Every Year Subsidy of Main fee
Students secure above 55.1%- 74.99% Rs. 5000/- Every Year Subsidy of Main fee
Contributing to Society- (विश्वविद्यालय सेवा दान पात्र):
University Provides additional financial aid of 10% of tuition fee in first year to those students who will confirm their sister’s admission in the University or refer any students in the University for higher studies .
On the basis of aggregate % in particular Academic Year, Fellowship will be awarded to the Meritorious students of the University from any discipline as per below mentioned criteria:
Students secure 95% & above Rs 5000/- one time
Students secure above 90% Rs. 3000/- one time
Students secure above 85% Rs. 2000/- one time
Promoting Women Higher Education:
Fellowship of 10% of Tution fee to the Students who wish to continue their higher studies in JVWU.
Fellowship of 10 % to 50 % also given to those students who associates additionally with University other than their academic hours for Research work/Startups and Projects.
Students may get financial support by applying Education loan to pursue their higher education through easy online/offline process.
Educational Loan Schemes being offered by various Government & Private Banks-
- Students are eligible to get Education Loan with annual family income from all sources upto Rs. 2.50 lacs per annum with full subsidy on interest.
- For loans up to Rs. 4 lakh no collateral or margin is required and the interest rate is not to exceed the Prime Lending Rates (PLR). Students are eligible to get educational Loans up to Rs 4 lakh without any collateral security.
- Female students need to get education loan upto Rs. 7.50- 10 Lacs gets additional benefits as they are eligible upto 0.50% rebate on rate of interest on education loan as compare to male students.
- Repayment will commence one year after completion of course.
- Loan to be repaid in 15 years after the commencement of repayment.
- In case second loan is availed for higher studies later, to repay the combined loan amount in 15 years after completion of second course.
- Students are eligible to apply for an education loan after Admission confirmation in University and for this purpose University provides Admission Confirmation Letter & Bank Loan Letter to the students the other Terms & Conditions are applied as per Bank Policies.
Students may get financial aid from various scholarships programs provided by Government of India/State Government/other Agencies after Admission Confirmation in The University.
- SC/ST/OBC/EBC Category
- Minority Communities- (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Jain, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis)
- Indra Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship- (Any single girl child/twin daughters)
- BPL category (Below Poverty Line having BPL Certificate)
- Awards scholarships - (Meritorious students of all categories from economically deprived rural communities)
- Scholarship to wards of Military, Ex-Serviceman/ Air Force/Defense
- Scholarship to Ward of Govt. Employees/BSNL /Railway Employees/Police Employees
- Full fee Scholarship for J&K domicile students by AICTE
- Cash incentive- B.SC (Ag) pursuing Rajasthan resident students by Department of Agriculture, Rajasthan State.
Mentioned Below are the details of some important scholarships schemes for:
The other Terms & Conditions are applied as per rules/regulations of Gov. of India.
Student's previous academic performance can get them subsidy from the University and University shall also provide assistance to easily avail educational loan or scholarship to the students.
For Assistance Pls call Toll Free - 18005722266, Mobile No. 9001140140
Whats App No: 9001096035 , E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org