Message From Chairperson Desk
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University, Jaipur Welcomes all the aspirants, seeking admission in BAMS, BHMS and BNYS (AYUSH) programs for Academic Session 2019 -20.
The Admission in AYUSH programs will be taken on the basis of NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) as per rules and regulations laid down by Ministry Of AYUSH, Government Of India.
For Admission at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University, Jaipur. Aspirants are advise to apply for the counselling that will be conducted by Couselling Borad-2018, Govt. Of Rajasthan under the dynamic leadership of Chairman, Prof. Govind Sahay Shukl Ji.
All the Aspirants are required to read carefully all the Rule & Regulations laid down in following manner for the information of all the aspirants before prior admission in the University.
The University is fully Residential Women's University. 10 % seats are reserved for Day Boarders and 90 % seats for Residential Students.
- The Complete Program Fee shall be payable as per Annexure namely "University AYUSH Seats & Program Fee 2018-2023" (Annexure- I)
- Once Fee has been deposited, will not be refundable in any case if the students has reported in the Campus.
- Students have to submit indemnity bond at the time of reporting at the University Campus (Annexure- II).
- While taking Admission in the University, Students are advise to keep in their mind the prominent features of the university i.e., Mobile Restricted Disciplined Environment , No Access to Social Networking Sites, Surveillance on Internet Usage and to obey all the rules & regulations framed by the University time to time.
- Accommodation Facilities are available. The rooms are allotted as per choice and availability. (Annexure-III)
After reading carefully all Rule & Regulations of the University, Students may apply For Counseling through the link http://www.rajayushadmission.org at Couselling Board Website and suggested to read all the instructions and information mentioned in Information Booklet before registration.
Wish You Best of Luck !!
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University, Jaipur
BAMS/BHMS/BNYS NEET Counselling - 2018
Government Of Rajasthan