International Admission Cell
Online Fee Payment For International Students:
Pay fee online through any Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
For International New Students
- Fill your details in online form and pay fees through any mode Credit / Debit Card/Internet Banking).
- Online Payment Link : www.jvwu.ac.in/online-fee-payment.html
Note: You may also deposit fee through DD/ Cheque in favor of “Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, payable at Jaipur” and send through speeds post at University Campus Address or submit by cash at University Campus.
Mode of payments:
- Through Online Mode/ RTGS/NEFT etc.
- (Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking of all banks are accepted)
- Bank Demand Draft in favor of “Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, payable at Jaipur”
Note : Currency in which payment can be made: - INR (Indian Rupee) :- (An equivalent amount in USD can also be submitted)
Minimum Provisional Admission Registration fee to be paid:-
|For Tuition Fee||INR 50% of Tuition Fee|
|For Residential Facility||INR 50% of Hostel Fee|
University Toll Free Number: 1800-180-5657 (Contact Between 08:00 am to 07:00 pm)
University Campus Address:
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University
Vedaant Gyan Valley,
Village-Jharna, Mahala Jobner Link Road, NH-8
Jaipur Ajmer Express Way,
Jaipur-303122, Rajasthan (INDIA)
Note: (Only Speed Post is received at University Campus Address. No any Courier facility is available at Campus Address)