At JV we aim to make a comfortable, safe and convenient stay as easy as possible. A variety of accommodation options are available. University has world class residential facilities with multistoried hostels having AC and Air-cooled facility. The rooms are allotted as per choice and availability. Rooms in University hostels are provided fully furnished with beddings. Internet and telephones in every room provides ready access to outside world under surveillance.
Maa Mithlesh Hostel (MMH), Maa Vidushi Hostel (MVH-I, II, III)
Maa Samiksha Hostel (MSH), Suryansh Estate Hostel (SEH)
|S.no||Seater Category||Air-Cooled Rooms||Air-Cooled Rooms with attach toilets||Air Condition Rooms (Non Attach)||Air Condition Rooms with Attach Toilet and Geyser|
|2||Double Seater -I||90000||NA||NA||120000|
|3||Double Seater -II||85000||87000||110000||115000|
|4||Double Seater -Executive||NA||NA||NA||125000|
|5||Triple Seater I||75000||NA||NA||110000|
|6||Triple Seater -II||70000||72000||NA||100000|
|7||Triple Seater Executive||NA||NA||NA||125000|
|8||Four Seater -I||65000||67000||85000||90000|
|9||Four Seater -II *||60000||NA||NA||67000|
|10||Five Seater Executive||NA||NA||NA||110000|
|11||Five Seater -I||60000||62000||NA||75000|
|12||Five Seater -II*||55000||NA||NA||62000|
|13||Six Seater -I||NA||57000||NA||70000|
|14||Six Seater -II*||NA||NA||NA||57000|
*Fee applicable for Hostel MSH - D & E Floor and Hostel MVH-III & F Floor only.
All residential facilities included in Hostel charges like room, electricity, internet, power back up 24x7, hot & cold water, laundry, mess (Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner & Night Milk) and all recreational / sports facilities.
Nutritious and Delicious Diet
Blended with Rajasthani tradition, décor with nutritious and delicious food, Suryansh Dining Hall is available for the students with adequate seating capacity. University has students from all the regions of India, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari & from Gujarat to Assam, so mess menu is kept flexible & dynamic so that there is always a large scope for innovation in mess menu.
- Modern hygienic mechanized kitchen consisting of latest equipments.
- Hygienic, tasty, nourishing & Pure Vegetarian food Served to the students.
- Separate food is prepared daily with & without Onion.
- Special Food arrangements are made for the students, who are observing fast or medically unfit.
- Special Food served as per the required timings during festivals for the students belonging to specific groups of Religion like
- "Jain Food" made for Jain students during "Jain Parva- Paryushana" before 6:00Pm (sun set)
- "Sehri & Iftar" is prepared for Muslim students during "Ramzan" before Dawn
- "Navratra Food" for Fast Observing Students during "Navratra"
- The dynamic nature of Mess Menu ensures sweets in Dinner
- Mess is also open during University Holidays for the students who stay in Hostel.
|Breakfast:||7:30 AM to 8.30 AM|
|Lunch:||During Academic hours as declared in Time Table|
|Evening Snacks:||4:00 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Dinner:||7:00 PM to 8:30 PM|
|Night Milk||9:30 PM at Hostel Gates in student's Cups/Mugs only.|
Current day Mess Menu is always displayed on Notice Board of Mess. The Mess Menu can be changed as per the request of students.
|Breakfast||Poha/Idli Sambhar/Parantha/Uttapam/Veg. Sandwish/Puri-Sabji etc.|
|Lunch||Dal/Kadhi+ Seasonal Vegetable (dry) +Chapati/Puri +Raita+Rice+Salad/Pickle Every Sunday- Chhole Bhature|
|Evening Snacks||Tea+Samosa/Pav Bhaji/Cutlets/Choumine/ Macaroni/ Pakode/Papdi Chaat etc.|
|Dinner||Dal+ Seasonal Vegetable (dry) + Chapati/Puri + Rice+ Salad/Pickle + Sweets/Special Dishes|
Night Milk at Hostel Gates in students' Cups/Mugs only